Please complete this form as soon as you determine you require interpreting services. This will help ensure FIS can provide the right interpreter for your needs.
Make a Request for Interpreter Services
When placing a request for our interpreter services in Ohio, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Maryland or West Virginia, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name of person requesting interpreter (Point of Contact)
- Point of contact’s phone number, fax number and email
- Address of where to meet and time to meet.
(Provide alternate address if not at the service location)
- Start time & end time of the appointment
- Agency’s billing address & billing information
- Name of the deaf client
- Nature of the appointment (i.e. lawyer appointment)
- Preferred languages (e.g., American Sign Language (ASL) and English or ASL and Spanish) or communication method (e.g. Signing Exact English (SEE) or Oral)
- Any other pertinent information or special needs